Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Right Tool for the Job!


As the daughter of a carpenter, I am a huge advocate of using the right tool for the job, and getting GOOD ones that will last rather than junk that you'll have to replace in a year. So, even though I'm not getting paid for this endorsement, I just wanted to take a moment to rave about this cool tool I recently purchased for putting the rivets/eyelets in my junk mail wallets and coin purses:



Before I got this I used a hole punch, and one of those little eyelet setting tools you have to hammer. I never liked how they turned out and how often my eyelets would get smashed. This Crop-a-dile tool is awesome! Not only does it punch through thick materials like nothing, it sets the eyelets perfectly every time without smooshing them. Rock on! I love efficiency!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's going on in the world of Junk Mail Gems, along with other cool, hand-made "green" products, DIY projects, and more!