Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bottle Cap Mania!

Okay, I told you I'd give you something more fun with visuals after that boring wordy, picture-less posting I just did. I have a huge pile of bottle caps that I've been collecting from my relatives. I have one idea for something I want to make and add to my "Junk Drawer Gems" section of my site but I'll let you know when I've tried it... For now check out this cool bag made out of bottle caps!


While we're on the subject of bottle caps, here are some cool bottle cap magnets.
Here are some fishing lures made out of bottle caps,
bottle cap earrings on etsy,
some amazing artwork made out of recycled bottle caps,
even more cool artwork out of bottle caps,
some super awesome bottle cap beads,

Now this is interesting...this bowl is made out of the clear plastic piece inside of plastic bottle caps! Very creative to think of pulling this little piece of a little piece out and making it the focus of this cool bowl!!



Okay, I could go on and on with all the cool stuff you can make out of bottle caps, but my adorable little munchkin is waking up from his nap so gotta go! Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's going on in the world of Junk Mail Gems, along with other cool, hand-made "green" products, DIY projects, and more!