Wednesday, December 17, 2008

DIY Christmas Gifts from Inhabitat


Inhabitat posted some really great DIY gifts yesterday...check them out!
My favorites are these cork coasters and trivets above. I have such a huge stash of corks now, I'm trying to figure out how else to use them! The crochet owls are pretty dang cute as well...


This was an earlier post also from Inhabitat, but are so adorable I had to include them as well:

And don't forget to check out all the junk mail diy projects on my page while you're at it!

1 comment:

ford said...

Oh yea! that was a great gift idea for me good that you shared this. I am looking forward to your next post.

gift delivery Philippines

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's going on in the world of Junk Mail Gems, along with other cool, hand-made "green" products, DIY projects, and more!