Thursday, July 17, 2008

Recycled Bike Art




I used to often ride my bike to work (in the summer, as this is MN!) when I was working as a display designer for the Best Buy corporate office a little over a year ago. I have a super cool baby blue Electra bike...I can't wait to get back on it! I didn't ride last summer as I was very pregnant, off balance and top-heavy...and this summer my baby boy is still too small for the pull-behind cart I got. But, next year I'll pump up your tires and get you out of the garage, girl, I promise! In the meantime, I'll check out other people who bike and the creative things that these ladies have done with recycled bike parts...

Check out this great artwork made out of recycled bike parts! Angela Armstrong and Angela Kelly of Maine have a beautiful selection of everything from wine glass charms to coasters to framed art. Wonderful work, ladies!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's going on in the world of Junk Mail Gems, along with other cool, hand-made "green" products, DIY projects, and more!