Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Gatherer Jacket

I haven't posted in a couple days as I've been having too much fun working on my guest blogger project for Eclectic Products' blog! I'll be sure to post a link when I finish and they post it. I've also been working on some new Junk Mail Gems products, and getting a little more cloth diapering experience, including some poopy diapers. So far so good still...I'll post more comments once I place my next order for things to try and I've given them a whirl!



In the meantime, check out this cool Gatherer Jacket by Merrell (via Inhabitat). Need a little more insulation? Simply un-zip the jacket and stuff with whatever you have on hand. Might I suggest shredded junk mail? ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's going on in the world of Junk Mail Gems, along with other cool, hand-made "green" products, DIY projects, and more!