Monday, July 14, 2008

Cool Recycled Electronics



I know, I know, my blog has been a bit diaper-obsessed lately. So, here's another little something not diaper related for the rest of you! Here is some more cool jewelry made out of cell phone buttons over at Secco! This looks like it would be a fun project to make as well. I imagine it's pretty easy to stick a needle & thread/wire through the rubber buttons to string them together.

Check out their site as there are many other cool recycled items, like these cool reptile magnets made out of circuit boards:

1 comment:

Marr Williams said...

Way cool! It never ceases to amaze me what people are able to come up with. I never would have thought to use cell phone buttons for a project. Brilliant!

I've tried cutting shapes out of circuit boards in the past - not easy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's going on in the world of Junk Mail Gems, along with other cool, hand-made "green" products, DIY projects, and more!