Friday, February 18, 2011

Magazine Page Valentine Pockets

Hello everyone! I know, it's been forever since I've blogged...we recently moved our home, our family, our dogs, and coincidentally, my business.  So, things have been a little crazy, but we are getting settled again and it's time to blog some more!


I realize this is totally belated, being that Valentine's day is over, but I wanted to share this fun tutorial from Unplug Your Kids.  It just seems so fitting for the Junk Mail Gems blog because it uses recycled magazine pages!  Just a little something to tuck away until next year...although who says you can only send love notes on Valentine's day?  Make one today!  :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's going on in the world of Junk Mail Gems, along with other cool, hand-made "green" products, DIY projects, and more!