Monday, September 8, 2008

New Fall Products Now Availabe!

I am really excited to announce some new products, now available on JunkMailGems.com! I have been working on these for months, searching for and experimenting with just the right methods and quality materials.

First, we have some great new pins! Each pin is made out of one catalog page and has a thick, glossy, clear coating on the face:


We also have two new pendant necklaces available! These necklaces have glass pendants, available in square and round, with colorful junk mail mounted to the back side. Each pendant is hanging on a black leather cord with a strong magnetic closure.



Closeup of the magnetic closure:


Like all products that I sell that are made out of my recycled junk mail, the colors and patterns in these items will vary. No two are alike! If you are looking for a specific color range, please feel free to email me before you place your order. I would be glad to see if I can find a particular color for you!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's going on in the world of Junk Mail Gems, along with other cool, hand-made "green" products, DIY projects, and more!