Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Few Interesting Things...

I love this necklace made from dollar store flip-flop keychains strung together, from Junk Jewelry. Very cute!

...and this great table made from used magazines.  Awesome! It does look a bit like a computer rendering so I'm curious if this is an actual table or a concept.  But, it is very nice. (via SuperUse)
I came across these cool paper lanterns and a tutorial to make them, suggesting them as Christmas ornaments.  But, being in the summertime state of mind, I could so see these hanging in my gazebo, in a porch, or outside in the trees to decorate for a summer bbq...so pretty!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's going on in the world of Junk Mail Gems, along with other cool, hand-made "green" products, DIY projects, and more!