Monday, October 11, 2010

Twin Cities' "Junk Art" Event Starts This Week!

I've got another great event to share with my fellow recycling and repurposing Twin Cities' residents...Art + Architecture's Junk Market!  There's a charitable gala going on this Wednesday night, October 13th, which requires registration.  For a $5 admission fee, you can visit the market this Thursday the 14th through Saturday the 16th.  Or, attend on Sunday the 17th from noon to 4:00 for FREE. There will be door prizes, music, classes, and of course, SHOPPING!

I'm not sure if I'm going to make it, as parking sounds like a challenge on top of the toddler, baby, and giant stroller I'd have to lug around.  However, if I can swing it on the weekend, leave the little ones home with Daddy, and squeeze into a great spot with my little VW Beetle, I will be sure to share some fun findings with you! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's going on in the world of Junk Mail Gems, along with other cool, hand-made "green" products, DIY projects, and more!